- 4 veal cutlets, flattened or pounded very thin
- 16 spears, fresh asparagus, cooked
- 4 crab legs, cooked, shells removed
- 1 cup Hollandaise sauce (ingredients below)
- 2 tbspns, fresh lemon juice
- Pepper to taste
Heat butter in a large skillet. Saute cutlets over moderately high heat for 4 minutes on each side, until lightly browned.
Remove to warm platter. On each cutlet, place 4 spears of asparagus and one crab leg. Cover with Hollandaise sauce. Makes 4 servings.
- 2 egg yolks
- 1/2 cup butter, divided into 3 pieces
- 1 tbspn fresh lemon juice
(Origin - "Colorado Cache Cookbook" published by The Junior League of Denver, 1978.)
Post a Comment