- 8-oz package cream cheese
- 1-1/2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 5-oz jar smoke-flavored cheese spread
- 1 tspn Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tspn dry mustard
- 1/2 tspn salt
- 1 7-oz can ripe olives, chopped
- Chopped parsley or nuts (optional)
Soften cheeses. Blend with Worcestershire sauce, dry mustard, and salt until smooth. Shape into ball and chill.
Can be rolled in chopped parsley, nuts, or ripe olives.
More "Lost" Cheese RecipesVermont Cheese Soup (1957)
Swiss Potatoes with Bacon (1952)
(Origin - "the Washington Cookbook" by Steven D. Harvey, published in 1982. "the Washington Cookbook is a fine collection of recipes gathered from all around the State of Washington.")
Post a Comment